We are looking for a vibrant and talented Sales & Marketing Executive. Duties include organizing creative campaigns and promotional events that can make a difference for our company’s success according to trends and customer requirements.
The ideal candidate will be passionate for the “art” of Sales & Marketing and will have an abundance of ideas for building efficient strategies. He/she must bring forth a strong arsenal of techniques and methods to promote our products, services and public image. The goal is to reach out to the market and cultivate the customer’s interest in our products and services in ways that strengthen our reputation and facilitate our continuous growth.
- Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies.
- Manage the Marketing Department budget and use financial strategies to advise all marketing plans.
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures.
- Oversee the distribution of marketing and advert materials ensuring it gets to the desired target market.
- Develop and edit content for marketing and advertising write-ups.
- Evaluate marketing campaigns to ensure concepts align with company standards and meet the requirements of clients.
- Supervise and participate in product exhibitions, seminars, and sales events.
- Produce report of marketing operation and utilized campaign expenditure.
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance.
- Maintain contact with clients to establish good customer relationship that fosters sales and increased clientele.
- Utilize social media platforms such as Twitter, Instagram and Facebook to promote products/services.
- Persists in sales even in the face of failure.
- Schedules appointments and meetings as necessary.
- Finds ways to sell products in the face of a down market.
- Demonstrates superior time management skills and meets sales deadlines.
- Good understanding of Market Research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods.
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices.
- Proficient in MS Office and Marketing software.
- Familiarity with social media and web analytics.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities.
- Creativity and commercial awareness.
Candidates should possess a minimum of a Diploma in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant discipline.
Applications should be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send only CV’s and Cover Letters in a single document. Certificates and other documentation will be checked at a later date. Ensure you indicate the job title in the subject of your e-mail and use your full name and the job title you are applying for as the file name of your application. Closing date for accepting applications is 31/05/2019.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com