Makeni Institute Trust runs a girls and boys boarding schools in a tranquil and serene environment in the heart of Makeni.
We always endevour to provide a stimulating and exciting learning atmosphere for both learners and staff. As a school, our objective and goal is to ensure our graduates are not only academically able but also good at hands on skills.
As result of its growth, vacancies have arisen for Primary Teachers and Trainee Teachers.
Qualifications for Primary Teachers:
- Minimum 5 “O” levels including Mathematics and english
- Minimum diploma in Primary Teaching
- Female and at least 35 years of age
- Experience Teaching phonics
- At least 5 years Teaching experience at a reputable school
- Teaching Council of Zambia Membership
Method of Application
If you meet the above qualifications send your cover letter, CV and copies of your certificates to the email below: