WebsiteTHE AFRICAN BUSINESS SCHOOL LTD.
A male with at least a grade 12 certificate must be hard working and energetic, able to speak good English with at least two years working experience.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Office Assistant/Gardener
- Dust furniture, equipment, partitions, walls, books etc
- To keep offices clean and free from dust as per the required standard
- Clean and disinfect sinks, countertops, floors, toilet, mirrors, tables, chairs in the office, kitchen, bathroom and gardens
- Replenish supplies in bathrooms and kitchen
- To perform a monthly thorough cleaning up of the office
- Empty trash bins into disposal areas
- Identify potential maintenance issues in the offices and surroundings, and communicate them to the Executive Assistant; also logging the issues, in the office maintenance book.
- Punctuality, arrive at work as per scheduled time, perform services to established standards. Perform any other duties as assigned when need arises
Skills and Competencies of the Office Assistant/Gardener
- Grade Twelve Certificate holders- the suitable candidate will be requested to submit copies of certificates and NRCs for the position.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Friendly and professional – able to deal with diverse members of staff and clients while cleaning and gardening
- Team player – ability to work within a team where members depend on each other to get work done
- Self-starter – able to identify work that needs to be done and do it without being instructed to do so e.g. sweeping, mopping, dusting, cutting of grass, etc
- Good common sense with ability to solve practical problems.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org