Meru University of Science and Technology, MUST Admission Requirements: 2021/2022 for all the courses at the undergraduate, diploma and postgraduate level is updated every year. Therefore, this article contains the full list of all the undergraduate and postgraduate courses coupled with their general requirements.
For admission into programmes of study at the Meru University of Science and Technology, MUST for any first degree or second degree, an applicant must have the following requirements for a successful admission.
MERU UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, MUST UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSION REQUIREMENT
Entry requirements for a Undergraduate Courses
Check below for the specific entry requirements of course of interest below.
MERU UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, MUST POSTGRADUATE ADMISSION REQUIREMENT
Entry requirements for a Postgraduate degree Programme
- A Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from an accredited University in a subject or subjects relevant to the course applied for.
Duration of Programme: 1 Academic Year
Entry requirements for a Masters degree Programme
- Bachelors Degree, Second Class (Upper Division) in a relevant field of study or its equivalent from a recognized University OR
- Bachelors Degree, Second class Honors (Lower Division), with at least two years post qualification work experience OR
- Bachelors Degree with a Pass and a Postgraduate Diploma in a relevant field of study.
Entry requirements for a Doctor of Philosophy Programme
- Masters degree in a relevant field of study, from a recognized University.