Coca-Cola Beverages Zambia
Job Title: Fleet & Cold Drinks Equipment (CDE) Manager
Function: Logistics, Warehouse & Distribution
Company: Coca-Cola Beverages Zambia
Job Type: Permanent
Location – Town / City: Lusaka
Location – Country: Zambia
Coca-Cola Beverages Zambia represents the world’s most cherished trademark and invests in the most exciting events. Our Zambia operations currently have the following opportunities available for dynamic individuals with energy and initiative, keen to impact from the outset. This position reports to the Logistics Manager. The incumbent will be responsible for Business Planning and Initiatives, developing and delivering an effective fleet and CDE strategy and business plan based on research, benchmarking, analysis, insight and logistics and fleet expertise. He / she will also be responsible for Fleet and CDE management, fleet maintenance, contract management, operational support and leading team effectively by ensuring goals, SLA’s and work routines are clear.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensuring Business Planning & Initiatives, developing and delivering an effective fleet and CDE strategy and business plan, benchmarking, analysis, insight and logistics and fleet expertise.
- To support the implementation and anchoring of fleet and CDE initiatives through engagement of business plan review, reporting against business plan progress, statutory reporting, the development and updating of fleet policies, practices and procedures.
- Monitoring financial performance and asset costs.
- Fleet and CDE Management monitoring fleet utilisation and providing advice on appropriate action for improvement
- Ensuring optimal Fleet and CDE Management system functioning, processes, practices and policies.
- Fleet and Cooler Equipment Replacement and ensuring optimal process for the acquisition and disposal of fleet and CDE, in consultation with the Logistics Manager and Manufacturing Unit Managers.
- Ensure evaluation of cost effectiveness of proposed fleet acquisitions and ensuring compliance with relevant specifications and legal compliance.
- Managing the allocation of resources required to maintain and repair fleet & cool drink equipment.
- Managing the outsourced repair and maintenance contracts.
Engage stakeholders in vehicle design and management, and procurement planning.
Skills, Experience & Education
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering equivalent from a recognized institution.
qualification in Logistics with at least 10 years Logistics experience.
- 5 years management experience.
- Must have advanced knowledge and understanding of FMCG logistics and fleet management systems process. Sound understanding of Road Transport and related legislation.
- Transport and Logistics Qualification will be advantageous
To apply please visit ccba.erecruit.co.