RENT TO OWN ZAMBIA
Are you looking to grow and develop your skills while making a positive contribution to the well-being of our rural economy?
Who is RTO?
In rural Africa, lack of access to the right equipment and financial services is holding back millions of small entrepreneurs in growing their business.
To unlock their potential, RTO has developed a proven, efficient and scalable asset-financing model for farmers and small business owners in rural Africa. We offer clients a one-stop solution including: high quality assets, distribution, training, and financing. Combining these services creates a profitable model and enables low-income rural individuals to obtain credit for high-impact assets, and positions us a first mover in a blue ocean market.
You will be in the unique position to shape the future of our business where you can see this combination of rapid growth and high impact; improving livelihoods, economies and the greater productive and financial landscapes across rural Africa.
RTO currently has a growing staff of 50 people and 50 agents, creating over $4.0M in assets disbursed since 2013. We are just getting started and are on track to scale our model across Zambia and launch operations in multiple other African countries in order to achieve our goal of serving 1,000,000+ clients by 2025.
At RTO we believe in
- Execution with purpose, passion and pride. Personally accountable for results and outcomes, owning the process of removing all obstacles to achieving objectives
- Recognizing success which is celebrated and rewarded
- Embracing and encouraging diversity, different approaches are welcomed and considered on their own merit
- Taking pride in our customer’s success and go the extra mile to support our customers by providing a 7-star service
- Winning as a team
- Investing in our team
- Innovation; challenging the norm and thinking outside the box
- Being passionate at personal development as well that of our teams
- Frank, open & timely feedback
- To serve as Field Officer
Primary objectives of the role:
- To Manage Portfolio
- To carry out client site visits for credit assessment purposes
- To support Field manager with all customer related issues
- Conduct client site visits
- Provide client credit rating
- Upload necessary information onto database
- Coordinate with agent, clients and Technician for arrival and installation of equipment
- Ensure client understands terms of agreement
- Follow up on client payments and collect payment information to ensure PAR is maintained
- Provide after sales service to clients by Co-coordinating with the clients and technicians to ensure equipment is repaired quickly and properly
- Assist in Repossession process
Key Performance Indicators:
- Achieve 95% collections monthly
- Maintain Portfolio at risk below target
- Maintain failure rate of less than 3%
- Manage minimum of 4 client visits per day
Education & Experience required:
- At least 1 year experience in field work
- certificate or diploma in Agriculture and business administration or any relevant field
To apply click on the apply link below.
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.