Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa
Job Title: Credit Controller
Company: Coca-Cola Beverages Zambia
Job Type: Permanent
Location – Town / City: Lusaka
Location – Country: Zambia
Coca-Cola Beverages Zambia works with the world’s most cherished trademark and invests in the most exciting events. Our Zambia operation currently has the vacancy of Credit Controller for dynamic individuals with energy and initiative, keen to impact from the outset. This position reports into the Credit Manager. The incumbent will be responsible for processing debtors batches into the ERP system and payment within company timelines. He/She will also process and distribute statements to accounts customers, and reconcile accounts within supplier specifications. Ensure 100% compliance to financial policies and procedures related to debtors. Maintained and 100% accuracy in processing of accounts receivable batches and accounts reconciled according to Company Standards and policy.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure Payments of all credit refunds are processed daily
- Process accounts receivable and all new account applications
- Maintain 100% Accuracy in processing of all credit refund batches
- Sending updated statements to accounts customers within agreed timeframes
- Keep the company up to date with new credit management procedures and techniques.
- Ensure that all accounts are well controlled and that all outstanding monies owed to the company is timeously collected.
Skills, Experience & Education
- Bachelor degree in Accounting & Finance –BCOM/CPA(K), CCP(K)/ ACCA.
- 3 years’ experience in FMCG,
- Added advantage: Certified Credit professional or equivalent