ZAMBIAN BREWERIES PLC
Zambian Breweries Plc is a stable and mature company. Our affiliation to ABInbev gives our employees a sense of pride and that of belonging to one of the biggest international brewing companies in the world. Zambian Breweries attaches great importance to the development of its employees. The Company offers opportunities for all to learn develop and grow, whilst offering challenging career opportunities for lateral or vertical advancement.
We are therefore inviting applications to fill the following vacant position in the Supply Department, Lusaka;
COST CONTROLLER – MALTING PLANT X1
The successful candidate will be accountable for the following:
- Conduct monthly and annual stock counts for all manufacturing sites and depots and compile monthly report
- Management accounting (manufacturing) reconciliations prepared monthly and variances investigated and resolved
- Manage technical usage variances and maintenance costs before month end
- Quarterly commodity costs reporting to Zone
- Assist in Budgeting and Forecasting on COS and Variables
- Daily closing of production jobs and analysis and follow up of vacancies
- Manage own performance
The job is particularly suitable for candidates who meet the following minimum requirements and possess the following attributes.
- A minimum of a Grade 12 certificate with six credits including Mathematics and English.
- ACCA/CIMA/ZICA Level 3, Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Economics.
- Minimum 3 years management accounting, Commercial or Auditing experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Hard working and results oriented.
- Strong analytical skills with great attention to detail.
- High levels of integrity.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
Interested and eligible persons should forward their applications, qualifications, and CV’s no later than Wednesday 26th June, 2019 to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Only shortlisted candidates who meet the requirements will be communicated to)
“Bring people together for a better world”
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com