A career within Corporate Tax services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients meet their tax obligations while managing the impact tax has on their business. You’ll advise clients on their local and overseas tax affairs, while acting as a strategic consultant related to business analysis, managing working capital, and profit sharing for partners. You’ll also help organizations understand the pricing implications of goods and services between related parties, as well as providing advice on tax implications of deals.
Our team helps our clients improve their tax function to control risk and facilitate better decision making. You’ll focus on helping businesses with tax strategy, ensuring tax compliance, increasing post tax profits, and providing application support to achieve the best corporate tax practices.
- As a Business Support Assistant, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution.
- The Finance related duties and responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:
- Proactively drive the receivables management cycle including: ensuring the accurate and timely issuance of invoices; timely collection of outstanding receivables and maintaining accurate client accounts. Drive the collection agenda ensuring that collection targets are met.
- Be the subject matter expert and consultant to the LoS on issues such as client, project and job creation, Work In Progress (“WIP”) valuations and general WIP/ Debtor management.
- Analysis of the LoS performance with respect to receivables management /credit control
- Drive communication and collaboration between the LoS and the wider Finance team.
- Develop reasonable knowledge of the financial reporting systems, controls and processes that operate across business.
- Undertake ad-hoc tasks/projects to support business requirements.
The Risk Management and administrative related duties will include but not limited to the following:
- Gaining expert knowledge of the PwC Risk Management policies and procedures
- Managing and driving the Tax LoS risk management and client acceptance process.
- Operating effectively within the broader LoS and firm risk management environment, aimed at ensuring compliance with broader regulatory and legislative requirements.
- Facilitate effective risk management processes and procedures for the monitoring and management of client acceptance and continuance based on defined criteria.
- Risk analysis and reporting of status of client acceptance and continuance processes and procedures to stakeholders.
- Monitor and review the client acceptance and continuance processes and procedures to ensure that the process is continually improved.
Qualifications and Experience
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting/ business administration from a recognized university or final stage of ACCA/ CIMA/ ZICA.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience, preferably in professional services industry.
- Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Bachelor Degree – Business Administration/Management
Method of Application
Submit your CV and application on company website: