WebsiteMIKA GROUP OF HOTELS
MIKA HOTELS IS ONE OF THE FASTEST GROWING INDIGENOUS GROUP OF HO
JOB ADVERT X 1 ASSISTANT FOOD AND BEVERAGE SUPERVISOR
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Create a sense of welcome and personalized service excellence for our guests
- Display an active presence in our dining rooms and public areas, interacting with guests and colleagues
- Effectively manage the systems in place to deliver superior service
- Monitor resources, ensuring the tools are available to deliver services that meet and exceed guest expectations
- Ensure appropriate performance management of colleagues in accordance with Hotel standards, policies and procedures
- Seek out new ways to enhance service and increase profits through effective and innovative promotions and marketing opportunities
- Maintain a constructive, harmonious and communicative working relationship with all supporting departments
- Champion the ongoing professional development, and work satisfaction of all colleagues
- Ensure a clean and safe working environment, consistently promoting colleague health and safety
- Promote and develop a culture of environmental awareness and responsibility
- Ensure that the restaurant maintains a first class, positive visual impact including ambience, cleanliness, décor and service flow
- Set a positive example for Food & Beverage colleagues through exemplary dress, grooming and self-discipline and monitor colleague performance in these areas
- Inspect menus, cutlery, linen, tableware, and glassware & equipment/tools on a regular basis ensuring they are clean, well maintained and consistent
- To ensure that regular stock takes are conducted and all breakages and damages are recorded and explained.
- To ensure that an effective table reservation system is in operation.
- To ensure that attendance registers are completed daily in accordance with statutory procedures; and that any anomalies are reported
- To ensure that waiters are always correctly and smartly dressed, that they offer professional and courteous service to their customers.
- To ensure that once a booking is confirmed all details and requirements are noted using a check list so that nothing is forgotten e.g.
- Number of cover
- Set up of tables
- Where to serve from
- Details of the menu
- List of guests
- Proven experience in the same capacity with a minimum of 3 years.
- Great attention to detail and creativity
- Organizing and leadership skills
- Willingness to replenish professional knowledge
- Working knowledge of baking with ingredient limitations (pastries that are gluten free, sugarless etc.)
- Certificate/Diploma in hotel management/ Food and Beverage or any equivalent qualification will be an added advantage
HOW TO APPLY
Applications together with detailed Curriculum Vitae, copies of Academic and Professional Certificates should reach the undersigned by 15th May, 2019. Applications should be e-mailed to email@example.com. Please indicate the job title in the subject of your e-mail and use your full name and the job title you are applying for as the filename of your application.
The Human Resources and Administration Manager,
Chamba Valley Exotic Hotel Limited,
P.O Box 38836
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org