Carlcare Services Limited
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Pro-efficient in Micro Soft Package.
- An affiliate member of the Zambia Institute Of Chartered Accountants.
- Attention To Detail.
- Math Skills.
- Analytical Skills.
- Communication Skills.
- A high level of Organizational Skills.
- A hardworking individual with an attitude of can-do mentality.
- 1-2 years work experience under the same field.
- 23 – 28 years old individuals are highly encouraged to apply for this position and should also submit their credentials as one document to the email address find attached any other formats will be rejected.