Job Recruitment at Uganda Revenue Authority
REALIZE YOUR FULL POTENTIAL WITH US
Uganda Revenue Authority (URA) is looking for competent and self-driven persons with the requisite knowledge, experience, creative mind, proven integrity, problem solving, analytical and interpersonal skills and abilities to handle multiple tasks and work in teams to seize the following opportunities;
- Officer Media Management (01 position)
- Officer Compliance Investigations (02 positions)
- Officer Internal Audit (02 positions)
- Officer Institutional Development (01 Position)
- Officer Performance Management (01 position)
- Officer Human Resource Planning (01 position)
- Officer Database Administrator (01 position)
- Officer Network Administrator (01 position)
- Officer Records and Registries (02 positions)
- Office Attendant (08 positions)
Visit URA website: https://www.ura.go.ug and follow the link “CAREERS -> EXPERIENTIAL HIRING” to view detailed job description, select and apply for the job of your choice.
- ONLY online applications will be considered.
- Applicants are required to scan and attach copies of the required academic documents only e.g. Transcript, O’level, A’level, Degree certificates.
- Each attachment must not exceed a limit of 1MB and ONLY Portable Document Format (pdf) is allowed.
- Academic documents for the successful candidates will be vetted and background checks conducted before they are considered for appointment into the Authority. Applicants with forged academic documents will not be considered and will be prosecuted.
- The list of successful candidates will be published on the URA website.
- Applicants whose names shall not appear on the list of successful candidates should consider themselves unsuccessful.
- All appointments are subject to a six months probationary period and subsequent confirmation in service will be based on an individual’s satisfactory performance.
- Advert runs from now till further notice
- For details, refer to the attached Job Descriptions.
“URA is an equal opportunity employer and does not charge any monies to any candidates during the recruitment process. Report any form of solicitation to 0417442222″
For any inquiries please contact the Human Resource team on email@example.com or on 0417442223
COMMISSIONER CORPORATE SERVICES