Earning a university degree has been made easier for the Working Adult! Cavendish University’s new programmes for the Working Adult provides unbundled undergraduate degrees that allow students to choose the number of courses to take at a given time in a year to fit their lifestyle.
Most lecturers for these programmes have industry experience and interactive academic content is provided on digital devices in advance. This means that class time is spent on active learning and mastery of academic content using modern learning methods.
Some key advantages of the Programme for the Working Adult, include:
- Spending part of your time in class and the rest studying on your digital device.
- Easy access to learning materials and learning resources anytime, anywhere.
- Studying in a class of your peers – professionals in their own fields with practical knowledge.
- Learning from lecturers with practical-in field knowledge in their fields.
- Ability to track and monitor academic progress.
- Access to lecturers during dedicated hours for academic support.
- A personalized learning environment with a learning platform that adapts based on your learning pace.
- System driven alerts on where your focus should be.