Arise Africa Zambia Needs a Child Sponsorship Officers x2
Arise Africa is a Christian ministry that works with orphaned and vulnerable children in Zambia. Arise has a mission of showing the love of Jesus and enabling children to have access to education and the basic means of life that God desires for all mankind.
We are looking to employ charismatic people who have a grounded walk with the Lord to take up the position of Child Sponsorship Officers.
Reporting to Child Sponsorship Director, the CSP Officer plays an important role as a liaison among children, parents and their donors with the main responsibilities as below description.
- To interview, screen and acquire information from children and/or their families applying for sponsorship.
- To follow up/keep track of the sponsored children’s educational/physical and social development.
- To provide intervention to support sponsored children when needed.
- To create and maintain smooth information flow among sponsored children, sponsored children’s families and their sponsors.
- To assist Manager with implementing strategies/approaches /activities to maintain and/or improve the quality of the sponsorship program and communications.
Minimum of a Diploma in Social work:
- One year experience in a similar position
- Good communication skills both in English and Nyanja, speaking and writing.
- Excellent computer skills and experience working with database, Microsoft Word, Excel and Access
- Excellent Report writing skills
- Please sign up using the application link below for your application
Method of Application
Submit your CV and application on company website.