Cloud Delivery Engineer
The Cloud Delivery Engineer will be involved throughout the client engagement process, from initial scoping and surveys, through project implementation and delivery, and if required for ongoing support and maintenance of the customer environment.
- Cloud Infrastructure & Vendor Management: Weight: 25% Cloud services implementation, testing and acceptance for customer projects
- Deploy customer solutions based on best practices including migrations, cloud networking and new set-ups
- Non-standard/complex solutions – Cross functional engagements, Sales support, Service Desk, Products, Bid Office & engagement with Engineering
- Ensuring a high-resolution efficiency for incidents
- Produce reports to measure compliance to SLA and MTTR for customer managed cloud services
- Leading the implementation and deployment team and providing technical insight and resolving technical dependencies where necessary.
- Degree in IT or Engineering related field and Post-Graduate
- Microsoft Azure Administrator Associate
- Microsoft Modern Desktop Administrator Associate
- Microsoft Azure Security Engineer Associate
- Microsoft 365 Security Administrator Associate
- AWS Cloud Practitioner
- Industry certification e.g. Cisco (CCNP, CCDP, and above), Microsoft (Cloud), CECP(MEF) or similar
Method of Application
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the role highlighted above.
Please forward your Application and CV to this email, clearly indicating the title of the Job applied for, in the subject.