Swinburne University’s X LinkedIn International award in Australia is open for International Students The scholarship allows Undergraduate, Graduate level programm(s) in the field of Engineering, Designing, film production, Arts, Management Science, Information Technology taught at Swinburne University of Technology The deadline of the scholarhip is 16 Sep 2020.
Swinburne University’s X LinkedIn International award in Australia is available to undertake Undergraduate, Graduate level programs at Swinburne University of Technology.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- film production
- Management Science
- Information Technology
Students from any nationality except Australia and New Zealand can apply.
This support will provide to all eligible students with:
- Exclusive access to LinkedIn Learning for the duration of your studies.
- 30% fee reduction for any units completed online before arriving in Australia.
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must be an offshore international student continuing your Swinburne undergraduate or postgraduate course via online delivery mode in your home country in the period between June 2020 and December 2020
- Applicants must be an offshore international applicant applying for your Swinburne undergraduate or postgraduate course outside of Australia or New Zealand and commencing via online delivery mode in your home country in the period between June 2020 and December 2020.
- Must be planning to commence or continue your course, online, from your home country, to travel to campus when the situation changes.
- Not be able to travel to Australia for on-campus studies due to COVID-19 travel restrictions.
Students must have to enroll in an approved course at the university and after being enrolled you will receive an email from the university.