Bristore University is a new established world class private
The Registrar, who is the Chief Executive Officer (CEO), reports to the Executive Council and is responsible for providing overall leadership to the Secretariat in order to execute on behalf of Bristore University the statutory functions of registering and regulating the HEA and other Organisations in accordance with provisions of the HEA ACT 2013 and the Bristore University Constitution. The Registrar therefore oversees all operations, functions and activities of the Secretariat.
- Master ’s degree in Business Administration or a related field of study preferred.
- Full Grade 12 Certificate
- A Post graduate qualification in education will be an added advantage
- 3-5 years of experience in management consulting or strategic planning.
- Excellent understanding of business operations and procedures.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organisational and planning skills.
- Outstanding research and analytical abilities.
- Project management skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Enforces the Bristore University strategies, policies and procedures aimed at attaining its mandate.
- Conducting research and analyses of operational effectiveness, processes, stakeholders, etc.
- Planning, implementing and managing proposed recommendations and projects.
- Serves as Secretary and Convener of all Organs and Committees of Bristore University.
- Conducts regular resource planning and develops annual budgets and implements controls to ensure prudent application of the Institution’s resources
- Develops a conducive work culture, good work ethics and corporate governance in the Institution
- Reports and provides pertinent advice to the Bristore University Council on the performance of the Institution.
- Cultivates and nurtures good relations with the Government of the Republic of Zambia (GRZ), stakeholders, regional and international bodies and institutions to foster cooperation and goodwill necessary for the success of Bristore University
- Engaging key stakeholders – Country CEO, Country COO, Country Business Heads, Group Technology, and GBS to develop and implement an end-to-end technology service delivery strategy.
- Develop transformative business solutions and introduce capabilities that align to ICTAZ mandate and Business strategies
- Develop customer service strategies to enhance revenue potential and work to increase the membership base
- Responsible for the overall financial management of the Association to ensure that financial targets are met and that the Association is run prudently.
- Responsible for the timely production of financial statements for internal and external consumption.
- Responsible for ensuring that all audits are conducted yearly and that the audit reports together with annual reports are prepared for both internal and external consumption.
- Shall ensure to prepare all reports to be presented at the AGM’s and ensure that corporate governance is adopted by proposing and putting in place such measures as deemed fit to support the members requests.
- Ensure adequate capacity plan is in place to meet business growth and transformative projects
- Shall propose business ventures and activities and shall provide steer in major Business driven projects to ensure maximum revenue accrues to the Association.
- Facilitate/coordinate business-facing forums, AGM, and all the functions of the Association and involve the relevant Council Committees.
- Participate on all Technology forums on behalf of the Association, to mainly further the accomplishment of the goals of the association as well as bring about awareness of the Bristore University to the general public
- Ensure compliance with the highest standards of regulatory and business conduct and compliance practices as defined by internal and external requirements. This includes compliance with local financial laws and anti-money laundering regulations and guidelines.
- Shall ensure that financials are produced on time.
- Should be a detail-oriented person with strong communication and customer service skills to manage admissions processes. A suitable candidate should have the following essential skills:
- Customer service – taking care of the customer’s needs by providing and delivering professional, helpful, high quality service and assistance before, during, and after the customer’s requirements are met.
- Communication skills – Excellent skills that will Improve communication and create intercultural awareness on all Association’s Activities.
- Multitasking – Be able to handle pressure and managing various issues coming to the secretariat without panicking and perform many duties at once.
- Computer skills – Excellent in the use of different application and windows plus other graphical applications
- Attention to detail – A good listener who pays attention to detail to ensure that all members and corporate institutions information captured is correct
- Critical thinking – to assess the individual needs of each member or corporate institutions and work as a liaison officer between the secretariat and the board
Term of Office
- 2 years renewable contract based on performance
All interested candidate must sent their application to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com