Lusaka Water Supply and Sanitation Company
The Mission of Lusaka Water Supply and Sanitation Company Limited is to provide quality water and sanitation services to customers in Lusaka Province using commercially and environmentally sustainable strategies. In order to achieve this, the Company must have a human capital of dynamic and energetic staff who are performance driven and who possess the requisite competencies. In this regard, the Company is inviting applications from suitably qualified and experienced Zambians for the under-listed five vacant positions.
REPORTS TO: Stores Officer
Raises purchase requisitions for stock items and ensures that accurate and up to date inventory records are maintained.
- Initiates purchase requisitions for materials that have reached re-order level.
- Conducts physical verification of materials against suppliers’ documents and purchase orders.
- Receives materials from suppliers as specified on purchase orders and contracts.
- Issues materials to user departments as per approved stock requisitions.
- Ensures that appropriate documentation is maintained and that all records are updated.
- Carries out any other duties as may be delegated by the supervisors.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Diploma CIPS Foundation stage or equivalent.
- Two (2) years’ experience in Stores management.
- Computer literacy
OTHER ATTRIBUTES FOR POSITION
- Must have good Communication Skills
- Must be customer service oriented
- Must be achievement oriented
- Must have initiative and integrity
- Must have organization commitment
- Must have the ability to work under pressure
- Must demonstrate reliability and confidentiality
Lusaka Water and Sewerage Company values the provision of equal employment opportunities. Therefore, women, men and persons with disability are all encouraged to apply.
Applications together with copies of certificates, detailed curriculum vitae and three (3) names of referees should reach the undersigned no later than 17th April 2020.
Director Human Resources and Administration
Lusaka Water and Sewerage Company Limited
Plot 871, Katemo Road, Rhodes Park
P O BOX 50198
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com