Lusaka Water Supply and Sanitation Company
The Mission of Lusaka Water Supply and Sanitation Company Limited is to provide quality water and sanitation services to customers in Lusaka Province using commercially and environmentally sustainable strategies. In order to achieve this, the Company must have a human capital of dynamic and energetic staff who are performance driven and who possess the requisite competencies. In this regard, the Company is inviting applications from suitably qualified and experienced Zambians for the under-listed five vacant positions.
REPORTS TO: Head – Human Resources Operations
Ensures that internal and external documents and mails are ferried and delivered to their recipients and destinations in a timely, efficient and effective manner, and photocopies, stores or disposes of various Company documents as directed.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Must have a minimum of Grade Twelve Certificate or equivalent
- Should possess at least two (2) years work experience
- Certificate in Records Management will be an added advantage
- Computer literate
- Should have good etiquette and public presentation skills.
- Physical agility is required.
OTHER ATTRIBUTES FOR POSITION
- Must have good Communication Skills
- Must be customer service oriented
- Must be achievement oriented
- Must have initiative and integrity
- Must have organization commitment
- Must have the ability to work under pressure
- Must demonstrate reliability and confidentiality
Lusaka Water and Sewerage Company values the provision of equal employment opportunities. Therefore, women, men and persons with disability are all encouraged to apply.
Applications together with copies of certificates, detailed curriculum vitae and three (3) names of referees should reach the undersigned no later than 17th April 2020.
Director Human Resources and Administration
Lusaka Water and Sewerage Company Limited
Plot 871, Katemo Road, Rhodes Park
P O BOX 50198