MUKUBA HOTEL LIMITED
“The Gem of the Copperbelt”
MUKUBA HOTEL LIMITED
Mukuba Hotel Limited Company invites applications from suitably qualified Zambian citizens for the position of:
1 x FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION MANAGER.
To provide overall oversight of the Accounts/Finance functions of the Hotel to enhance accountability, profitability, transparency good governance and meet stakeholder requirements under the general guidance and supervision of the General Manager and within the set of Mukuba Hotel Limited policies and procedures.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills required
1. Bachelor of Accountancy degree or CIMA/ACCA/CPA
2. MBA is an added advantage
3. A member of ZICA
4. High integrity and leadership capabilities
5. Excellent Knowledge of risk analysis, budgeting and forecasting
6. Working knowledge of accounting packages including Pastel accounting software
7. More than 10 years experience of which 5 must have been at a senior management level
Main Duties and Responsibilities
1. Provide financial guidance in formulation and implementation of Strategic and Financial Plan
2. Maximize cash flow performance of the Hotel through controls on inventory, credit and collections, disbursement, deposits and investments.
3. Provide administrative support to management with reference to policy enforcement, business advice and operational assistance.
4. Ensure the institution pays its statutory obligations and improve the institutions’ liquidity
and mitigate the risk of bad debts.
5. Provide financial reports for management administrative function and corporate governance
6. Asset management, revenue / cost control / strong analytical skills
7. Provide advisory services to the CEO on financial matters
Terms and conditions of Employment
A three (3) years renewal contract based on performance.
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements should send their applications enclosing detailed Curriculum Vitae, including certified copies not later than than Friday 28th February, 20 20 to:
The General Manager,
Mukuba Hotel Limited,
P O Box 72126, Ndola, Zambia
OR email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted