Please use your registration number or KIU student email address (e.g. email@example.com) to login. For assistance please visit ICT office.
DIRECTORATE OF ADMISSIONS
The Office of Admissions is the entry point of all students who join the University. The office admits and encourages enrollment of students who meet the admissions requirements. Prospective students are welcomed and guided on how they can be admitted to different specific course programs that are offered within the university. This is done effectively in consultation with various heads of departments of Colleges and Schools. International students are helped to process their visas for a peaceful and legal stay as they study.
The office also handles any queries pertaining to a student’s admission to the University. This can be in regard to the programme session and duration. Modifications are made in regards to one’s eligibility.
The objective of the Admission Directorate is to oversee all student entry activities in the university through:
- Providing adequate information on courses available, entry requirements for prospective students.
- Resolving any issues of eligibility for programs
- Facilitating smooth and seamless services to foreign students
- Providing all required letters – admissions, visa processing, and referral as may be required
To provide the highest quality of professional services to prospective and enrolled students by ensuring effective communication and implementation of Colleges & Schools’ Admission policies and standards
To welcome, admit and serve an eligible diverse student population, regionally, nationally and internationally
- Principles of equal opportunity
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org