WebsiteZambia China Economic & Trade Cooperation Zone
How to apply: Please send your application to email@example.com
In your application should include:
- A brief covering letter explaining why you are suitable for this position.
- An updated Curriculum Vitae (with scanned passport size photo) outlining your work experience, education background, current/last drawn salary, at least two referees and notice period required to join (if any)
- An IELTS result report copy，on which at least overall band 7.5, writing 8 and speaking 8.
- Salary & Benefits: We offers a competitive salary structure as per the experience and profile of the candidate, work from home but earn up to K8000.
ROLE OF POSITION
The post holder will be involved in IELTS writing and speaking, preparing the IELTS writing/speaking teaching program, lectures and exams and providing the correct guidance and feedback to the students to enhance their English writing. The ideal candidate should have a logical understanding of the IELTS marking criteria, must be highly motivated to develop academic English of the students, and result-orientated.
- Teaching IELTS writing/speaking to the students.
- Making teaching plans for the IELTS Program.
- Preparing the lessons to be delivered to the students.
- Preparing and setting tests, examination papers, and exercises.
- Marking and providing appropriate feedback to the students.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Graduation or Post Graduation in English.
- At least 5 years of experience in English Teaching
- Should know the IELTS system well and its exams
- Teaching certificate is preferable
- To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org