ExpressCredit is an International company operating in various southern African countries. It is a subsidiary of the EC Finance Group of companies, headquartered in Europe. ExpressCredit Zambia is the fastest growing micro-finance company in Zambia, having grown to 16 branches in less than 3 years, and still growing.
ExpressCredit Zambia is inviting suitably qualified, innovative and highly motivated individuals based in the following areas to fill the positions of Client Relationship Advisors; Lusaka, Kitwe, Ndola, Solwezi, Kasama, Livingstone, Mazabuka, Mufumbwe, Mpika, Chinsali, and Mongu
General Job duties and Responsibilities
- To advise customers on all YesCash Zambia products and services
- To sell and crossell YesCash Zambia products and services
- To market YesCash Zambia products and services and distribute flyers
- Actively engaged in generating sales by bringing customers into branches
- Process loan products to private and government offices
- Create customer accounts in the system
- Uploading of loan documentation on the system
- Custody of consumer loan customer files.
- Processing of customer refunds
- Handle customer complaints and escalating to Branch Manager
- Manage good relationship with agents, who bring in new clients
- Responsible for loan files upkeep
Minimum Skills and qualifications
- Diploma or better in any business related course
- Computer literate (Microsoft Word and Excel)
- Relevant selling skills
- Basic knowledge in financial analysis
- Good organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Knowledgeable in YesCash Zambia Credit Procedures and Products
- Strong interpersonal and communications skill
- An organised approach and excellent time management skills
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- High level of confidentiality
- High levels of Honesty and Integrity
How To Apply
Applications, consisting of your cover letter and CV only in a single document, should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please indicate the job title in the subject of your e-mail and use your full name, town and the job title you are applying for as the filename of your application.
Closing date for accepting applications is 29th October 2019.
Note: 1. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com