Cavmont BankCavmont Bank
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THIS POSITION
To be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control, and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals. The Project Manager applies professional principles, practices, and techniques to lead project teams and control project schedule, cost, and performance risks in accordance with the agile methodology to ensure satisfied customers. This role has ultimate responsibility for all assigned projects and manages customer satisfaction, definition, planning, monitoring, and others aspects of a project. This role is generally assigned to critical, standardized projects. Magnitude: Run small to medium-sized projects.
- Full Grade 12 Certificate
- Bachelor’s Degree in, Business Administration, Project Management or Information Technology
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management
- Minimum of 5 years’ project management experience in the utilization of a structured project management methodology and a minimum of 3 years supervising staff in project management or business analysis role.
- PMP/PRINCE2/Scrum Master certification will be an added advantage
- Experience/exposure to banking/payment system business processes and or procedures will be an advantage
We welcome application from suitably qualified candidates, which include a cover letter and comprehensive curriculum vitae, via email only, to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Friday 04th October 2019.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com