Intern abroad in one of the most popular destinations in Europe, Barcelona! Be part of Barcelona’s exciting buzz and get international work experience that will give your resume a global element. Our network of host organizations includes small businesses, start-ups, hospitals, foundations, NGOs and schools. If you’re looking to improve your Spanish or Catalan, we can arrange an internship that requires intermediate or advanced language skills. If not, English speaking opportunities are also available.
Barcelona is considered one of the top five business centers in Europe. With its privileged location, successful foreign investment, great living conditions, cooperation between public and private sectors and national and international human capital, Barcelona is the perfect city for business related internships.
Projects for business internships in Barcelona may include developing feasibility studies and financial modeling for new businesses, conducting market research and creating and implementing marketing strategies, participating in knowledge management projects for a strategic consulting firm, helping local firms improve operations and logistics, assessing the portfolio-at-risk for microfinance institutions and developing export strategies for Barcelona-based entrepreneurs.
– An internship tailored to your specific career goals
– Free or at-cost access to weekly social events with your fellow Connect-123 program participants
– Comprehensive Barcelona orientation upon arrival
– Assistance in arranging housing
– Pre-trip Barcelona information pack
– Airport pick up
– Advice, support, and guidance before, during, and after your stay
– 24/7 Emergency assistance
– Lifetime Connect-123 Alumni group membership, connecting you with program graduates around the world for advice and opportunities