Google Business Internship 2020 for Students
The idea for Gmail began with 1 Googler. Today it has more than 425 million users and counting. At Google Business Internship, one Googler can make a huge impact, our interns are key players in our daily innovation. Apply today.
Application Deadline: 22nd November 2019
Eligible Countries: All
To be Taken at: By applying to this position your application is automatically submitted to the following locations: Dubai – United Arab Emirates; Nairobi, Kenya; 8600 Lagos, Portugal; İstanbul, Turkey; Kyiv, Ukraine, 02000; Johannesburg, South Africa
About the Award: Interns at Google bring questions and build answers. We offer a range of internships across EMEA and durations and start dates vary according to a project and location. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and our recruitment team will determine where you fit best based on your resume.
Eligible Fields: Google Business Internship is typically offered in the following business areas:
- GCS Sales and Operations
- Large Customer Sales
- Google Cloud
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program, and in your penultimate year of study.
- Returning to a full-time Bachelor’s or Masters degree after the internship.
- Available for a 12 week internship during Summer 2020.
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value of Internship:
- As an intern, you’ll have the opportunity to work on projects core to Google’s business, whether it be Sales, Google for Work, Finance, People Operations (HR), Legal, Trust and Safety, or Marketing. Our intern recruitment team will determine where you fit best based on your CV and the preferences you indicate on the application form.
- Our internships expose you to the technology industry, as well as provide opportunities for personal and professional development. From being challenged, to collaborating with a team, join our team to make an impact.
Duration of Internship: 3 or 6 months. Duration and start date of internship vary depending on the position.