Accounting Business Economics Finance
Your role and key responsibilities will be:
1. Provide professional, high level and smooth (internal & external) client service;
2. Support various administrative tasks associated with the Accounting Department at the highest level:
•Account receivable: client invoices, process incoming payments, manage outstanding invoices and carry out collections actions.
•Account payable: process suppliers/vendors invoices.
•Bank and visa statements.
•Support with VAT processes, scorecards, balance sheets and financial reports.
3. Follow-up on tasks assigned to you;
4. Contribute to the implementation of ISO;
5. Provide ah-hoc assistance to the Unit;
6. Participate in Obelis events;
•Bachelor/Master degree preferably in Business, Finance, Economics or similar.
•Previous professional experience in Accounting.
•Fluency in English (written & oral); Any other language is always a plus;
•Confident user of Microsoft Offfice.
•Your are a fantastic team player, inspire peers and communicate clearly and effectively.
•Quick learner and self-motivated for small and big tasks.
•You have high adaptability, flexibility and commitment supported by a positive ‘can-do’ attitude.
•Attention to detail and organize workload efficiently to meet deadlines with high quality results.
•Willing to learn and grow continuously.
Internship Terms & Conditions:
· Applicant must possess EU work permit
· Location: Brussels
· Period: 6 months, full time; Start date: October 2019
· Paid internship under the terms of the Belgian ‘Convention d ‘Immersion Professionelle’
· International working environment