WebsiteAfrizam Electrical Equipment LTD
Afrizam is a company domiciled and registered in zambia Afrizam core business is the manufacture and distribution of high voltage electrical equipment, namely power transformers and switch cabinets, outdoor box-type substations, intelligent power equipment.
The resourcing process is transparent, selection of staff is made on a competitive basis with an emphasis in gender balance. Therefore, female candidates are encouraged to apply.
The company is seeking highly motivated, result oriented, well qualified and experienced professionals to fill the following vacancies:
Job Title: Driver (2)
Job Location: Lusaka
Contract Type: Fixed term
Reporting to: Administration Officer
The job holder will be responsible for the following:
- Transportation of persons, products, equipment and other items to the prescribed locations, within set deadlines as will be directed by management.
- Carry out motor vehicle inspection tests before and after each trip.
- Loading and unloading of products from motor vehicles.
- Ensuring proper maintenance of company motor vehicles and other assets entrusted under your care.
- Adherence to traffic rules and regulations at all times.
- Ensure that vehicles are clean at all times.
- Must have knowledge of first aid basic methods.
- Any other duties as may be assigned to you by Management.
- Grade Twelve School Certificate or equivalent.
- PSV valid Driver’s License
- Minimum of 5 years relevant post qualifying work experience as a Driver in a busy organisation.
- Diploma/ Craft certificate in Mechanical Engineering will be an added advantage.
Other Skills and Attributes:
- High levels of integrity
- Interpersonal skills
- Good Communication skills
- Computer skills- word, excel
- Basic knowledge of Chinese language will be added advantage
- Experience in defensive driving desirable.
How to apply
Only candidates who meet the above roles specifications and competencies should apply enclosing their detailed CVs, copies of their professional / academic qualifications to:
The Finance and Administration Manager
Afrizam Electrical Equipment Limited
14. Nalubuto Road
Closing date is 18th August, 2019.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com