: University of Lausanne
: International Students
: All Subjects
: Fully Funded CHF 1,600 per month
Unil International Scholarship University of Lausanne, Switzerland 2019 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at University of Lausanne . The deadline of the scholarhip is November 1, 2019
Degree Level: The Unil International scholarship offers masters degree at University of Lausanne switzerland.
Available Subjects: All available subjects taught at university of Lausanne are ope under the scholarship.
The scholarship is granted for the minimum statutory period of the programme chosen by the student. It amounts to CHF 1,600 per month from 15 September to 15 July (or 10 months a year) for the complete duration of the masters (one and a half years or two years depending on the chosen masters), with the exception of cases of definitive failure after the first year.
Students offered a scholarship will be exempt from the fixed registration fees for the courses, with the exception of the CHF 80.00 fees to be paid each semester.
Eligible Nationalities: Scholarship is open for students from all nationalities.
- degree considered equivalent to a bachelor at UNIL before the beginning of the masters programme at UNIL.
- To have distinguished yourself during your studies, especially through particularly brilliant academic results.
- To have a language level of at least B2 (according to the European Language Portfolio global scale) in French or English according to the language in which your chosen masters is taught.
- Not to have been registered with UNIL in the past.
- To have paid the CHF 200.00 administration fee (see document, “list of documents to attach to your application”).
You must not make an application for admission to the masters degree via the Admissions Department (SII). Candidates must send their completed application (refer to the document, “list of documents to attach to your application”), unbound, by post.
Deadline: 1 November 2019