WebsiteTexila American University (Z)
Bringing Education to life
Texila American University a world Class Affordable Educational Provider. We are a forward-looking, modern university with a proud tradition as a provider of high quality education and a focus on applied research.
Founded in 2010, Texila American University Group (TAU) has evolved into one of the most prestigious & world-class international education providers. With a diverse student base, Texila American University stands committed to excellence in the education of future professionals across the world. Texila Group–has 4000+ students from 70+ Countries for its varied program verticals.
The University seeks to recruit a suitably qualified individual to fill the position of Enrollment Adviser.
Key responsibilities include:
- Enters lead lists and individual prospects into system, as identified or provided by self or other staff member
- Communicating with prospective students
- Document communication with contacts by completing forms and record logs.
- Maintains database by entering, verifying, and backing up data
- Assisting in writing reports and analyzing data
- Assisting with promotional activities
- Organizing and hosting presentations and customer visits
- Writing reports, company brochures and similar documents
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards
- And any other duties that maybe assigned to the incumbent.
- Full grade twelve certificate.
- Diploma/BS/BA degree or equivalent
- Proven work experience as a sales representative (with a learning institution will be an added advantage).
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
Members of the public who meet the above should send their resumes to Dexter.firstname.lastname@example.org Cc. Masambo.email@example.com.
Please note that only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted
To apply for this job email your details to Dexter.firstname.lastname@example.org