Title: Talent Management & Development Manager
Closing Date: 10th June, 2019
To implement an effective Talent Management and Development service aligned to the overall Human Resource and Corporate strategic objectives in order to improve individual, departmental and organisational productivity.
- Degree in Human Resources Management or related field
- Zambia Institute of Human Resource Management
Minimum Experience :
- Minimum of 3 years in training & development and organizational development • At least 3 years in a management-level position
- Ethical Practice.
- Cultural Awareness.
- Relationship Management
click here to download the full job profile
- Interested candidates should submit their applications electronically via our website www.zamtel.co.zm
- Applications should be sent electronically consisting of a letter and CV as a single document (PDF or word)
- Applications should be saved and sent in the following format:
- Job title_Name_CVnote
- e.g. Senior_Network_Administrator_Bwalya_Mpundu_CVnote
Note: if you previously applied for this particular job and made a mistake in applying by sending an incorrect CV or Application and wish to change the file, simply re-upload the file and re-apply to update the previous document.
To apply for this job please visit vacancies.zamtel.co.zm.