WebsiteChalo_SchoolChalo Trust School
Commitment and Dedication towards Excellence.
CHALO TRUST SCHOOL
COMMITMENT, DEDICATION TOWARDS EXCELLENCE
Chalo Trust School, a secondary and primary boarding school in Lusaka for both boys and girls, set in a quiet and natural environment conducive for learning and teaching and established on strong Christian values and principles to provide high quality Primary and secondary education at affordable rates, seeks qualified, experienced, sober and highly motivated staff to fill up the following vacant positions;
1. Primary School Teacher
a. Able to teach all grades from 1-7
All members of staff will report to the School Principal.
- Must be in possession a Teaching Cerfiticate from the Teaching Council of Zambia.
- Must be a Christian.
- Must be a degree holder with at least 1 year teaching experience or a diploma holder with at least 2 years teaching experience and a track record of good results.
- Computer literacy is a necessary qualification.
- Must be ready to start work immediately.
- Must preferably older than 28 Years of age.
- Applicants with experience in teaching a Grade 7 class and producing excellent results at the national level will be prioritized.
APPLICATION DOCUMENTS SHOULD BE PHYSICAL COPIES AND THEY MUST BE SUBMITTED IN PERSON TO THE SCHOOL.
APPLICATION DEADLINE – 10th June, 2019
Candidates who meet the above criteria should send applications, together with their CVs and copies of certificates and academic qualifications to the addresses indicated below or bring them in person to Chalo Trust School located next to Hybrid Poultry Farm in Chamba Valley.
Chalo Trust School
P.O. Box 35241,
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org