: California Institute of Technology, Carnegie Mellon University, Columbia University, Cornell University, Dartmouth University, Duke University, Harvard University, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Northwestern University, Stanford University, University of California, University of Chicago, USA Universities, Yale University
: Egypt students
: Masters, MBA
: Business Administration, Engineering
: Fully Funded full tuition, a living allowance, travel and health insurance
Onsi Sawiris Masters Scholarships in US, 2019 is open for Egypt students. The scholarship allows Masters, MBA level programm(s) in the field of Business Administration, Engineering taught at California Institute of Technology, Carnegie Mellon University, Columbia University, Cornell University, Dartmouth University, Duke University, Harvard University, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Northwestern University, Stanford University, University of California, University of Chicago, USA Universities, Yale University . The deadline of the scholarhip is July 31, 2019
Degree Level: Scholarship is available for Masters degree level
Available Subjetcs: Business Administration and Engineering
- The successful applicants of Onsi Sawiris Masters Scholarships in US, 2019 will receive:
- Full tuition fees.
- A living allowance.
- Health insurance.
Eligible Nationalities: Students of Egyot can apply
Eligibility Criteria: ·
- A minimum of three years working experience (only for MBA).
- Fields of Study: Engineering, Business Administration, and Construction management.
- Be planning to start their studies in the U.S.A in the year 2020.
- Be Egyptian nationals, who are residents of Egypt (preference will not be given to dual nationality applicants).
- Plan on pursuing their master’s degree at one of the top universities in the United States in the field of Business Administration or Engineering.
- Have not lived more than 3 years abroad.
- Be committed to coming back to Egypt for two years directly after the successful completion of the degree.
|· California Institute of Technology
· Stanford University
· The University of California – Berkley
· Yale University
· Georgia Institute of Technology
· Northwestern University
· The University of Chicago
· Harvard University
· Massachusetts Institute of Technology
|· Princeton University
· Cornell University
· Columbia University
· Duke University
· The University of Michigan
· Dartmouth University
· Carnegie Mellon University
· The University of Pennsylvania
· The University of Texas – Austin
· Application form: Onsi Sawiris Scholarship Graduate application
· Copy of test scores ( TOEFL iBT ® / GRE or GMAT).
· Copy of transcripts.
· Copy of graduation certificate.
· Two recommendation letters.
· For E-mail inquiries regarding the scholarship: OSSP@amideast.org or contact AMIDEAST on 19263.
Deadline: 31 July 2019