Zambian Breweries Plc is a stable and mature company. Our affiliation to ABInbev gives our employees a sense of pride and that of belonging to one of the biggest international brewing companies in the world. Zambian Breweries attaches great importance to the development of its employees. The Company offers opportunities for all to learn develop and grow, whilst offering challenging career opportunities for lateral or vertical advancement.
We are therefore inviting applications to fill the following vacant position in the Supply Department, Lusaka;
TEAM LEADER – BREWING X1
Reporting to the Brewing Manager, the successful candidate will be accountable for the following:
- Monitoring production processes from brew-house, ferment, utilities up to filtration.
- Interpreting and implementing production plan for shift e.g. number of brews, volume of beer filtered, FVs to rack
- Co-coordinating and performing scheduled maintenance with building and fostering relationships with preferred suppliers.
- Facilitating effective team dynamics (use of multi skilled operators) and implementing performance management e.g. KPI tracking, 1-on-1’s, team goals review and feedback.
- Ensuring application of administration systems and procedures.
- Identification of out of control situations from process monitoring as well as controlling material usages.
- Ensure a healthy industrial relations climate and managing and applying personnel practices
- Lead production activities in accordance with the Voyager Plant Optimisation (VPO) practices.
The job is particularly suitable for candidates who meet the following minimum requirements and possess the following attributes: –
- Full Grade 12 certificate with 6 credits.
- Bachelor of Science or Engineering Degree.
- A minimum of 2-3 years middle management experience in a beverage industry or related field.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Highly analytical
- Sober mind, a self-starter and self-assertive
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
Interested persons should forward their applications, curriculum vitae and copies of their qualifications to the firstname.lastname@example.org. not later than 27th May 2019.
Please ensure that the application is endorsed by your Head of Department.
“Bring people together for a better world”
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com