Instructions on how to access your Examination slip online.
1. Visit the university website on www.lamu.edu.zm or directly access the student portal on one of the links below:
– Outside Chalala Campus, http://studentportal.lamu.edu.zm:8030/
2. Student Portal login page. Login here , see image below:
– Enter your Computer No. as your username. exactly as it is on the confirmation slip.
– Then enter your password. The password is apex
3. Once logged in, locate and click on the examinations menu as shown in the Image below:
4. Once on the examinations menu page, locate and click the Exam Docket menu as shown in the image below:
5. On the Exam Docket menu, you will see a list of courses you have registered for this semester. See image below:
6. Click print docket to download your exam slip.
Note: If your exam docket is not accessible, please Visit Finance Department.
When you see a “Modules has not been setup!” Message after loging in or You can’t LOGIN.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Indicate your Computer No. and Name in the email you send for help.